- Thiriez Extra - Daniel Thiriez brews farmhouse ales in the small town of Esquelbecq, near the border with Belgium. Extra is an earthy, dry-hopped, 4.5% saison
- Au Baron Cuvée des Jonquilles - hybrid saison/bière de garde from a tiny farmhouse brewery in the north of France. Refreshing and effervescent
- Trou du Diable Grivoise de Noël - from our Francophone neighbors to the north, an award-winning subtly spiced strong Belgian dubbel with honey
- Trou du Diable Cholie Fraulein (draft) - malty dunkel from Shawinigan, Quebec
- Brasserie St. Germain Page 24 Brune - unique roasty, dark brown bière de garde from the North of France
- Bourganel Bière au Nougat - lager brewed with nougat from the Ardèche. Nutty, sweet aroma with dry finish
- Mont Blanc La Rousse - amber ale brewed with hibiscus and elderberry and water from the Mont Blanc glacier
- Pays Flamand/Nøgne Ø Prototype (draft) - Juniper porter. Kjetil from Nøgne Ø brought juniper berries with him from Norway to France to brew this collaboration.
- Cidrerie du Perche L'Hermetière Cidre Brut - Cidrerie du Perche makes traditional cider Normady from their own organically grown apples. Their ciders are unpasteurized, unfiltered, and naturally carbonated through bottle-conditioning. The Brut is lively and complex with the delicate aroma of ripe apples, leather, and freshly mown hay.
- Cidrerie du Perche L'Hermetière Poiré - Perry made with pure pear juice. It has a fruity aroma with light lemon notes and a tart mouthfeel, like a dry white wine
- Kid - goat with merguez
- American - with kielbasa, chicken, pork, and bacon
Tickets are $45 and include the 3 different cassoulets and samples of the beers. They can be purchased here at Brown Paper Tickets or at the door.