- Ritterguts Gose - THE classic sour beer from Leipzig brewed with salt and coriander
- The Monarchy Münchhausen - an easy-drinking Münsterland-style sour altbier
- The Monarchy Grodziskie - based on the style once brewed in the Polish town of Grodzisk Weilkopolski, this authentic version is brewed with 100% oak-smoked wheat, Polish hops, willow bark, and the style's original yeast
- Freigeist Abraxxxas - smoked sour wheat beer based on the lost Lichtenhainer style
- Kyritzer Mord & Totschlag - for those who like their beers darker, a full-bodied yet not-too-heavy cross between a schwarzbier and Baltic porter. The name means "Murder & Manslaughter.
Hops & Hocks is located at 2 Morgan Avenue in Brooklyn, not far from the Morgan Ave. stop on the L train.